VALENTINE'S DAY + LOVE + CHOCOLATE


 
 
This year I decided I wanted to write my hubby 

 a “love letter”. . .

I didn’t want my card to be somebody else’s words. 

I wanted them to be  

My words. . . 

I wanted to tell him that in all the people in all the world 

I knew. . . 

God had picked him - 

Just for me. . . 

I wanted to tell him I notice all the “little” things he does for me  

every day. . .   

Because in reality those are the  

“big things”. 

I wanted to tell him I notice he stills treats me the same way he did when we were dating. 

I wanted to tell him I love it when we cross a street and he puts his hand on my back.

I know he’s silently saying, 

I’ve got your back. . . 

I wanted to tell him that I love his smile and the way his eyes “twinkle” when he laughs, that he holds me when I cry, and that he makes me feel safe and protected. 

I wanted him to know -  

He’s my best friend. . . 

He’s my deepest love. . . 

He’s the best part of me. . . 

And I’m going to love him forever. 

I know. . . 

You thought I forgot about the chocolate part. 

Seriously. . . 

And I want him to remember that Valentine’s Day wouldn’t be Valentine’s Day without 

Chocolate. . . 

I’m pretty sure he’ll remember. . .

No comments: